Sunday, April 18, 2010

HUMMUS WITH MY HANDS (sung vaguely to the Beverly Hillbillies tune. Based on a true story.)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
it was getttin' kinda late and i was mighty awful tired
but i figured hey what the heck better eat some hummus n' carrots
but i looked around the fridge and what did i find
there weren't a single fracking carrot i could claim as mine!
So gathered up my hands and i told 'em what to do
I said dig into that hummus and squish it up like goo
and then when you've got a big ball come on by
and shove it in my mouth like a peice o' pie

oh hummus hummus hummus with my hands
hummus hummus like a regular ayn rand
hummus hummus hummus with my hands
now i've finished all my hummus, and now it's time to dance

(interlude)
Oh...I've finished up my dance, and i'm getting awful tired
I guess I'll go to bed, after my hands are washed and dried
but oh i forgot, i'm all out of power!
i suppose that instead,i guess i'll take a shower
well i went upstairs,to turn the water on
i got hummus on the door knob and hummus on the ground
i got hummus on my pants hummus in my hair
i rubbed hummus on the cat, hummus on the stair

hummus hummus hummus everywhere
hummus hummus hummus in your hair
if you don't wash your hands and they've got hummus on 'em, you're gonna get hummus in places you don't want it

No comments:

Post a Comment