Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Took Kids to Dragon Movie

I took the kids to see "How to Train Your Dragon" yesterday all by myself.   Rachel and her parents & sisters took the opportunity to escape without me and go out to eat a delicious fancy meal at Neptune's Seafood pub.  They brought me back some pizza though, so it's okay.

I'm excited because soon Rachel and I shall go down to Okracoke island for our 5th anniversary and have 4 days to chillax in the sun without kids!  Pretty sweet, non?  I think it sounds like a bold and daring plan, personally, and I'm glad it is coming this has been the semester of boring unlearning hardworking terribleness.  But somebody told me law school is like Karate Kid -- "paint house" turns into beat up bad teenagers before you know it.  I sure hope so.  Painting houses is boring.

I have been watching Battle Star Galactica by myself, which maybe is contributing to the feeling of creeping isolation.  First of all, it's not a very good show, honestly.  It started good but now it's not but I can't stop watching.  Secondly, watching shows by yourself on a little laptop is just sad.    So I guess I should just read a crappy wikipedia summary of how it ends or something.

I feel like I used to write better blog entries than I do now -- filled with ideas and swarthy, sweeping sentiments about pirate life and things like that.  You know, more scholastic.  Also I miss the pictures, which I am not allowed to have thanks to google.  I wonder if I should switch back to my old blog.

I dunno.   Anyway.  Tom out.

No comments:

Post a Comment